When updating the Job Profile on the Job Requisition, the system throws an Application Error:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Select a Job Requisition
- Go to the Job Profile tab
- Press the save button (No changes are required to save the page)
This is being caused by a new validation, which are checking some HTML tags on the Job Profile content.
As part of the b2011 release, Java script tags that create an event are not supported anymore. Therefore these tags would need to be removed.
Example of Java script events: onclick, onscroll and onkeypress. These are just 3 examples, but there might be more.
In order to solve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Manage Data in the Admin Center
- Search for JobReqJobProfile
- Enter the Job Requisition ID
- Click on the small icon beside jobProfile to view the job profile
- Click on Edit at the top right
- Search for any event tags in any of the sections in the Job profile page.
- Remove the event tags
- Click on Save
- Remove the event tags for all the translations as well and save the changes
1821c1a2bcbec0292e98662f88b216e09057acff, job, profile, requisition, error, save, saving , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem