Candidate initiated from RCM is not visible on the Onboarding dashboard.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding for the candidate from RCM
- Search for the candidate on the onboarding dashboard but the candidate is not visible
- Check BPE Tile for any errors, you will not find any error
The mandatory fields mapped in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping were not passed from RCM.
- All the mandatory fields maintained in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping should be passed from RCM.
- In case of PayComponentRecurring, in case of multiple pay components, any value should be passed and it should not be blank.
- If the field paycompvalue is maintained as non-mandatory in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping, it is still necessary to pass value as "0" in case no value needs to be passed for particular "Pay Component". Null value for paycompvalue is not accepted as it is mandatory from database end.
- NOTE: This is applicable to all mandatory fields maintained in PayComponentRecurring (Frequency, Pay Component, Amount, etc)
- Once the values are maintained, we can restart the task from BPE.
In order for us to restart the task from the BPE Process Task, we need to get the Job ID. Here's how:
Follow these steps in order to get the Job ID:
- Go to BPE Monitor Process.
- Click on filter icon and under Variable then type, onboardingProcessId=123ASD (sample Process ID)
- The Variant field is case sensitive so make sure to input the details as is.
- Job ID should show up in there then take note of the Job ID. Should look something like this, 3964f6da-d5bf-11eb-9dd7-00505684772e
Lastly, since we already have the Job ID, here's how to Restart BPE Task via BPE Process Task:
- Go to BPE Process Task
- Click the filter icon, then Input the Job ID then click Apply.
- Highlight it then click Restart Task.
Onboarding Initiation, Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping, PayComponentRecurring, paycompvalue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , Problem