You create a DAP for a TDH dimension. In the EPM Add-in report, you find the DAP does not work as expected.
- Entity A belongs to B in version 1000.01.01-2018.12.31.
Entity A belongs to C in version 2019.01.01-9999.12.31.
- User has read access for B.
- DAP is set on 2018.01.01.
- When the user opens an EPM report on 2019.01.01, he cannot see entity A no matter what current date is chosen in the report.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.x, version for SAP BW/4HANA
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, data access profile, time dependent hierarchies, time-dependent hierarchy
At design time, DAP is not defined on any date. It is a general setting.
At runtime, the member visibility is always calculated by current date, or in other words, “today”. And then displayed by the hierarchy which is defined by the key date user has specified in the report. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-SEC , Security , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.