In report Employee Times: Overtime Overview ( HCMTLMU01_Q0013), Planned Working Time is displayed as "ZERO" for employees hired in non-localized country.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Select Design Reports view
- Search for Employee Times: Overtime Overview
- Select View Plan and Actual
- Select Apply
Planned Working Time for most employess shows 0,00 h
Planned Working Time is displayed as "ZERO" because of incorrect configuration. The Employee is assigned with time model with the target hours as "ZERO" in respective daily time models. The Time Type used in the Daily Models is '000010- Working Time" which is nor marked relevant for Work Schedule in the configuration.
You have to correct the configuration as below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Overview view
- Search for "Time Types-International"
- Click on "Maintain Employee Time Types"
- For Time Type used in work schedule "000010", maintain column "Relevance for Work schedule" as "Productive"
- Click Save.
Since this is a Time Type change, please ensure correction run is executed for employees assigned already with these time models.
By doing this, Planned Working Times will be regenerated and Planned Working Times should not be displayed as "0".
Overtime report; Time Type; Planned Working Time , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem