- The candidate has put nickname instead of legal name, how to update the first name or last name?
- How to correct candidate name in application?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Here is a guide on how you can update the candidate's name in application.
- You need to to get the application ID of the affected candidate. You can either generate a report or you can get the application ID when you go to Take Action > History.
- Create a CSV file that will contain the Application ID and the field to update. In the example below, you will update the first name and last name.
- Go to Integration Center > My Integrations
- Click Create + button > Scheduled CSV Input Integration
- Type in JobApplication in the search > Choose in the Recommended Starting Entity then Select button.
- Go to Configure fields > Upload the CSV file. Once csv is uploaded, switch to Field Mapping view. Locate the field in the second column then drag the field in first column to second column.
- Switch to File Import Test view then click Run Preview Records then validate the result.
Note: Run Preview Records will only work for small batch of data (10 applications, or less if the file contains less than 10). if you will need to upsert more than that, you will need to upload the file in SFTP and run the job. Also, the required field is enforced when updating data. If the required information is not provided, the upsert will fail.
- Go to application to validate the result. In the example, the name Wilton F******des has been updated to Wilson F******dez.
2646466 - How to Update an Applicant Name using SFAPI
2269350 - Edit Candidate Name in Application Page
incorrect, wrong, misspelled, change name, blank, invalid , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To