- The number of locks are increasing extraordinarily fast on the downstream replicated server.
- HVAR is enabled on a DOL table
- The problem is an exclusive lock has been created so all subsequent replicated data must use row locks.
- Locks when from 1M to 2M to 10M it is still receiving:
Message: 1204, State 2, Severity 17 -- 'ASE has run out of LOCKS. Re-run your command when there are fewer active users, or contact a user with System Administrator (SA) role to reconfigure ASE with more LOCKS.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise
- SAP Replication Server
SAP Replication Server 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.