- When we are trying to select any future date in next calendar year i.e. 1st Jan 2021, all the accounts which are related to Jan, 2020- Dec, 2020 year are not visible.
- As of now PEP calendar is not run, the accounts are still open but not visible after selecting any future date of next year.
In addition, as per current configuration PEP set as No Automation.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central : Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Employee Profile>Administer Time>Time Accounts
- Select Date 01/Jan/2021 with Account Status filter as Open Accounts
- System displays only 2021 accounts even though previous years accounts are not closed
Expected behavior - System will display only Time Accounts which are valid as of selected Date (Both Time Account and Bookable Validity are considered)
System will display only the active Accounts based on the date selection
In the reported case, both Time Account validity and Bookable period is valid until 31/Dec/2020, so system will not display the expired Time Account when we select date as 01/Jan/2021
Time Accounts with bookable period valid till 31/Mar/2021 will be displayed if you select 01/Jan/2021 but will not display the Time account if you select date as 01/Apr/2021
You can select the option "All Accounts" in the Account Status filter (with no date selection) to view all the open & expired Time accounts (both closed and unclosed)
Closed accounts will be displayed with Lock symbol and unclosed Time Accounts will be displayed without lock symbol
Open Time Accounts are not displayed with date selection in future, Open Time Accounts not visible, Time Acccount Visibility, Adminster Time, Open Accounts filter , Open Accounts, All Accounts. Closed Account, unclosed account, Closed set to No. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , Problem