You have set up a rule for supplier invoice and it has triggered approval task to multiple approvers in same step based on the rule selected. However invoice is getting posted if any of them approves.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select the respective invoice for which approval is triggered
- Navigate to approvals tab
- The approval tab shows multiple approvers in the same step
- Now log in as one of the approvers and approve the invoice
- The invoice gets posted
- You expect the invoice to be approved by all the approvers determined by the system based on the rule.
Based on the specific rule, approval task can get triggered to multiple approvers in same step but any of them can complete the task and invoice will get posted.
If you want all the approvers in that step to approve that document, then you can flag "All Approvals Required" checkbox for that rule/step while setting up the approval process for the invoice document.
All Cost Center Approvers by Value Limit, approval process for supplier invoice, multiple approvers, all approvals required, direct approvers , KBA , all approvals required , multiple approvers , direct approvers , approval process for supplier invoice , all cost center approvers by value limit , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To