The valuated amount in ALV is different from it in the Document: Data Entry View.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app " Cash Flow Statements - China "
- Select " ALV Preview" under "PDF Settings" and Execute
- Select the Item and double click the document to enter " Display Document: Data Entry View "
- Not choose " Use Historical Rate" under "Other Settings"
- Choose "Local Currency" and misunderstanding of "Currency" in ALV
- There is a field named "Use Historical Rate" under "Other Settings" which should be checked.
Then after choosing "Local Currency" under "Show Statement In", all price will be displayed in LCurr CNY in ALV.
- After executing, the "Currency" represents for " Transaction currency" so it displays as "USD", but the Valuated Amount represents for LCurr CNY price.
- Double click this document to enter " Display Document: Data Entry View".
Then click "Change Layout" and choose "Local Crcy Amt", the local currency amount(Amount in LC) and transaction currency amount(Amount) will be displayed.
According to the standard design of the app "Cash Flow Statements - China", we will see both local currency amount and transaction currency amount clearly.
Cash Flow Statements - China, valuated amount, Currency, IDCNCASH
, KBA , FI-LOC-FI-CN , China , XX-CSC-CN-FI , Financial Accounting , Problem