- Date-type variable from HANA View cannot show default constant value when creating story based on Live HANA model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In HANA View, add one Date-type variable (or input parameter) with Default Value setting as constant value '2020-11-1'.
- Log on to SAC tenant and then create one Live HANA model based on this HANA View.
- Create a new story based on the live HANA model above.
=> The Date-type variable cannot show the default constant value '2020-11-1' even option Disable Dynamic Variables is unchecked.
- Incorrect format (YYYY-MM-D) for DATE type value ('2020-11-1').
- For Models Based on Live Data Connection HANA Views, DATE type value must be with the format YYYY-MM-DD(or YYYYMMDD).
- Change the Default Value of the Date-type variable to supported format (like '2020-11-01').
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, variable, input parameter , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , Problem