Error "Incorrect binding for element 'ObjectIdentifierMappingMaintenanceContextCodeAux'" is observed when uploading ID mapping via Excel add-in.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the ID Mapping for Integration work center view.
- Click on Edit ID Mapping for Integration hyperlink.
- Download the ID Mapping from Microsoft Excel®.
- Maintain "Mapping Of:" and "System Instance ID:" manually on the downloaded excel file.
- Maintain the mapping between Local ID and External ID.
- Click on "Save Data to".
Error: Incorrect binding for element 'ObjectIdentifierMappingMaintenanceContextCodeAux'.
The values in fields 'Mapping of' and 'System instance ID' have been filled manually and the user didn't use lookup option.
In the excel, the fields 'Mapping of' and 'System instance ID' must be filled with the lookup value only according to the step below:
- Click on cell "C4" next to Mapping Of.
- The lookup option is now available, click on it.
- The lookup table opens. Click on Search and select the desired data.
- Click on cell "C5" and repeat the steps from 1 to 3.
- Now you can enter the mapping values in the "Local ID" and "External ID" cells.
- Hit "Save data to" and it will send the mapping to C4C.
ID Mapping for Integration; Excel add-in; ObjectIdentifierMappingMaintenanceContextCodeAux; ID Mapping from Microsoft Excel®; , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To