- ASE raises error 1157 with invalid free space on a page before and after it is recalculated.
- This error is received and reported by RepServer :
Message from server: Message: 1157, State 1, Severity 10
Insert free space value -2463 in page header of DOL datapage 769306604 belonging to object id 1355929667 in database '<dbname>' is incorrect. It has been recomputed and is now -2463.
- This can generally be ignored as an informational message but it can in turn can cause the Repserver DSI thread to shutdown:
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5049 DSI EXEC(125(1) <server name>.<database name>) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5108)
The DSI thread for database '<server name>.<database name>' is being shutdown. DSI received data server error #1157 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION. See logged data server errors for more information. The data server error was caused by output command #1 mapped from input command #5 of the failed transaction.
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5273 DSI EXEC(125(1) <server name>.<database name>) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5136)
To write the failed transaction into log, please execute 'sysadmin log_first_tran, <server name>, <database name>'. Please analyze the transaction and provide an appropriate fix based on your analysis, then resume the connection.
The DSI thread for database '<server name>.<database name>' is shutdown.
- This issue will also be reported by DBCC CHECKSTORAGE as Error 100034 (insert free space error).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, replication, CR823906, CR#823906, 823906, trace, flag, 1134 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.