With the old LE-TRA functionality, you have a chance to fill 'Delivery Cost Quantity' field in PO history tab once the GR is posted.
Now with the new TM functionality, you would like to know if it is possible to have below solution:
- Cargo PO is created in MM side. No PO history yet.
- Send cargo PO to TM for planning, FU/FO is created accordingly.
- Perform charge calculation and settlement process. FSD is create in TM side.
- At the moment FSD is created, you would like TM freight cost propagates to Cargo PO 'Delivery Cost Quantity' field.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.0~9.6
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
Delivery Cost Quantity, freight cost, FSD, service PO, cargo PO. , KBA , TM-FRS , Freight Settlement , MM-PUR-INT-TM , Integration TM , TM-INT-LI , Logistics Integration - General , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.