When you open a report, you notice that some features may be missing:
- You cannot send a report via e-mail
- You cannot download a report to Excel
- You cannot edit the report in Excel (i.e. navigate to Excel)
- The Add Fields feature is missing
Cloud for Customer
These features have been hidden from Configure Actions in Business Analytics.
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Common Tasks.
- Click Configure Actions.
Make sure that all required features are available and not hidden. Note that if you hide one of those options, you can still make it available for specific business roles only. This can be done in the table Business Roles.
KBA 2365424 - No Drilldown Into Master Data in Reports
KBA 2638515 - Send Function in Report Available After Hiding it in Configure Actions
business analytics, missing, hidden, hide, add fields, download, send, email, navigate to Excel, microsoft excel, edit report, not possible , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To