- For a specific component, the ATP check fails to confirm the requested quantity even though you find enough stock to cover the requirement. It can happen in any process that uses ATP (e.g. sales order, delivery, PO, etc).
- You may also observe the error message below:
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
VL150, VL 150, ATP492, ALIGN_RESULTS_TO_REPLINDI, ALIGN_RESULTS , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , SCM-APO-SPP , Service Parts Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.