- All client machines have been upgraded to the same PD version.
- All client machines are configured to check out the same license, e.g. PowerDesigner Enterprise Architecture (PD_EAR).
- ADMIN connected to the Repository to upgrade it.
- Some users connect to the Repository successfully.
- Some users are still prompted to execute an SQL script to upgrade the Repository.
- Confirmation message is displayed when user connects to the Repository:
The repository does not contain all the required definitions. You need to update the repository structure.
All other users must disconnect, and we recommend that you perform a full backup of the database before continuing. Do you want to update the repository?
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
IAR, EAR, DAE, update, database , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.