- After importing a Standard Story template or adding a Standard Story report from the Content Store, you observe that existing datasources in the Story cannot be edited - the option or the datasource names are grayed out so you cannot access the queries.
- After duplicating an existing Standard Story template in Report Center, you observe that existing datasources in the Story cannot be edited - the option is grayed out - the option or the datasource names are grayed out so you cannot access the queries.
- Also sometimes these messages are shown in the component:
- "The table failed to initialise: You do not have the correct permissions to open that model." When creating a new query from scratch, user can add all fields and see data (no lock icon) for the tables included in the report, so it's not a permission issue.
- "Sorry we couldn't access the datasource."
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics all versions
SAC datasource, Story datasource, data source cannot be edited, existing datasource grayed out, Story template datasource, standard story datasource, cannot edit datasource , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-SDS , Story Designer - Story & Formatting , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-FWK , Framework, Infrastructure, Network, Performance , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.