- In your HANA DB, you receive CPU alerts for "CPU consumption user mode"
- For example: Alert: <host> runs out of CPU resources! CPU consumption user mode 83%, system mode 3%, wio 0%, idle 14%
Timestamp: 05-Jan-2021 06:12:24
- You would like to know how to troubleshoot such an alert
- Alternatively you have observed high CPU usage in your HANA system and would like to know what and where to check next
- SAP HANA, platform edition;
SAP HANA, platform edition, sap_hana, database, db, saphana, CPU, alerting, freeze, performance , KBA , HAN-DB-PERF , SAP HANA Database Performance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.