When changing the Manager fields to editable in OCI (Onboarding Candidate Info) and error appears.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure Object Definition;
- Object Definition;
- Onboarding Candidate Info;
- For the fields "HRManagerID" and "ManagerID" click on details;
- Change the fields from "Read Only" to "Editable";
- Click in Save and the error appears.
This is an expected behavior and it's not possible to change the visibility for the API fields.
Customer can create an enhancement in the Influence Portal.
Onboarding, ONB, API, ManagerID, HRManagerID, error message, You are not allowed to change the value of attribute Visibility for the field managerId of this object, You are not allowed to change the value of attribute Visibility for the field hrManagerId of this object, manager fields. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-API , Webservices & API's , Problem