- IMP-100 Import ATL
Error while try to import job: Error while importing ATL: ::... PAR-010102: Initialization Syntax error at line <#>: <CALL TRANSFORM XML_Map () INPUT(Limit batch) OUTPUT(XMLMAP (...
- Full error upon importing the CPI-DS ATL into SAP Data Services Designer:
- ... __SAP_ITERATE ("Limit batch".Lpad_Periodid) SET("Estimated_Row_Count"='50000',>: near <batch> found <identifier> expecting <')', ',>.
- Dataflow included an XML Batch transform called "Limit batch", without quotes.
- "Limit batch" had a repeatable schema called Lpad_Periodid
- "Limit batch".Lpad_Periodid was the value of an iteration rule for a repeatable element in the XML Map transform prior to an RFC Function Call in the dataflow.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
SAP Cloud Integration for data services all versions
KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.