When running a dashboard from homepage (Ex. Performance rating) the following error message is received -
An error occurred while calculating data, please try again later or contact your administrator.
while trying to store to index 9 of an object array with length 9, loaded from local variable 'rowNamel'
SAP SuccessFactors Reporting and Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Homepage
- Attempt to run the downloaded dashboard
- Error received
Note: various dashboards can be downloaded from the SuccessFactors store. When the dashboard is active it will be placed on the user homepage.
- In regards to Performance dashboards such as Overall Rating distribution the error message is received if datasets are mapped to multiple rating scales.
- Multiple rating scales for the user can't be ran within the dashboard so the error message is produced.
- To resolve the error it's necessary to use the same rating scale used in the dataset.
- To see which rating scales have been used for each form template, you can create a new adhoc report with the Performance Domain and select the columns Performance Rating Name and Form Template Name. If more than one Performance Rating Name appears, this error is expected.
Dashboards 2.0, tile, error, overall performance rating tile, homepage, reporting, analytics, sf, successfactors , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions