- Is an unrated item (Competency/Goal) included as part of the overall rating in the Detailed 360 Report?
- Is an unrated sub-item (Behavior) included as part of the overall Competency rating in the Detailed 360 Report?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-rater
Unrated items will be excluded from the calculation for both the Overall Form Rating, and for the calculation of the Competency rating when "Rating on behavior" is enabled.
- The below example calculation is based on a Competency with 5 Behaviors mapped to it.
- "Rate on behavior" is enabled in the 360 form template and no weights are configured.
Fiori Detailed 360 Report - Graphical Summary
- The Matrix Manager has given the ratings for the 5 Behaviors as follows: NO RATING + 1 + 5 + 4 + 5
- The Manager gives the ratings for the 5 behaviors as follows: 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + NO RATING
The unrated Behavior is dropped from the calculation, therefore the Competency rating is calculated as follows:
- The Matrix Manager ratings on each behavior: NO RATING + 1 + 5 + 4 + 5 = 15 / 4 = 3.75
- The Manager ratings on each behavior: 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + NO RATING = 14 / 4 = 3.5
2956013 - Evaluation Summary Overall Rating Calculation with Category Weights - 360 Multi Rater
360, multi-rater, rater, participant, rating, item, sub-item, competency, goal, objective, behavior, behaviour, calculation, calculated, overall, score, weight, category, sub, below, unrated, no rating, not applicable, average, avg, sum, count , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-RAT , Ratings and Weights , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To