There is a journal entry with some line items in "Manage Journal Entries" app, but it shows that there is no document in "Cash Flow Statements - China" app.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app "Cash Flow Statements - China" and fill in mandatory fields
- Excute and then the report will be running
- There is a field named "Accounting Documents Exist" and it is empty
Set the Additional Parameters to cash flow statements, but not set them to the G/L account of the journal entry.
- Open app "Manage Your Solution" and search SSCUI 102805 to Define Cash Flow Statement Versions.
- Choose one version and click "Statements Items".
- Choose the code and double click it to check the Additional Parameters.
- Add the same Additional Parameters to the G/L account of the journal entry or remove them from Cash Flow Statements. It depends on the business requirements.
For foreign currency valuation documents, it can't display in "Cash Flow Statements - China" app.
Please refer to the KBA 3013736
Cash Flow Statements - China, Accounting Documents Exist, IDCNCASH , KBA , FI-LOC-FI-CN , China , XX-CSC-CN-FI , Financial Accounting , Problem