- Attempt to set up Remote DB Monitoring for SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE).
- After the correct ODBC and DBSL drivers are downloaded and applied, setup DBA COCKPIT cockpit gets the following error:
[ASE Error SQL30288:SC000][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Error encountered while setting up security context. Refer to the Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC User Guide for possible reasons.
- You have followed both KBAs below, but this issue still is not resolved.
KBA 1532253 - SYB: Remote DB Monitoring for SAP Sybase ASE
KBA 2611785 - Connection via Solman remote ASE database to DBACockpit fails - SAP ASE for BS
- Run tcode DBCON -> ADBC_TEST_CONNECTION may get the same error
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.x
SQL 30288, SSL, Managed System Configuration , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.