- The password of the MaxDB user for connection from SAP Content Server contains lower case letter(s).
- The DB user is OK, and can be used for logon the MaxDB.
- The content server is not working well after setting/updating the DB password by report RSCMSPWS even the password is correct.
- The following error occurred in content server trace.
......SQLConnect failed, [SAP AG][LIBSDBOD SO][SAP MaxDB] General error;-4008 POS(1) Unknown user name/password combination, Error Code: -4008)
- In CSADMIN, the content repository is in "offline" status with error "SQLConnect failed, [SAP ....".
- SAP Content Server 6.5
- SAP Content Server 7.5
Content Server, MaxDB, username, password, UPPER case, lower case, mixed case, RSCMSPWS, -4008, Unknown user name/password combination, Error Code: -4008 , KBA , BC-SRV-KPR-CS , SAP Content Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.