When you click sorting in the report Journal, it's not working as expected.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Search and open report Journal.
- Enter all the necessary values in the selections.
- Click Apply.
- In the report, click sorting for the column Posting Date which is located in the second column.
You will see that the documents are not sorted ascendingly or descendingly.
The behavior here is corret, the analysis pattern is internally based on a grid but not a table.
- All columns are sorted from left to right.
- The second column can only be sorted considering the order of the first column.
In order to sort by your desired column, you can move the column to the first row.
Journal; Sorting; 凭证日记账；排序. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , How To