While creating an account and using the Duplicate Check feature, the "Owner" fields is blank at the duplicate results.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers work center, Accounts view.
- Click on the "+" button to create a new account.
- While on Quick Create page, fill the desired information.
- Click on the "Check for Duplicates" button.
- See that the results are showing as expected, except for the field "Owner" that is blank.
The login user does not have access to the account that is showing at the results.
This is the expected system behavior.
Duplicate Check ; Account ; Owner ; Blank ; Field , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To