- Quant(Material) / Bin not showing as relevant for Cycle Counting in LICC/LX26 even though it is expected to.
- This can either return an empty list or error L4173.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LICC, LX26, Inventory Period, dates, WM, physical, inventory, CC, cycle counting, dynamic cycle counting, DCC, RM07ICN1, xwmim-nidat, xwmim, nidat, tab-gidat, gidat, xwmim-kzpmi, kzpmi, RLINV060, FORM SELEKTION_IM_AUSTAB , KBA , LE-WM-DCC , Dynamic Cycle Counting , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.