After importing the CSB Settings from a source instance to a target one I cannot save any configuration in CSB.
The following message is showing up when I try to save the CSB settings:
"Failed to Save Global Configuration"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Career Site Builder > Tools > Import/Export;
- Export CSB Settings not including images and fonts;
- Import the CSB Settings in the target instance.
- After complete the step #3 you will not be able to save any CSB configuration in the target instance.
When importing CSB Settings partially (not including images and fonts), the file exported is corrupted. So when you import this file in the target instance the target instance is impacted. Basically one of the attributes of the XML file is empty. If you open the CSB Settings XML file exported you should see the following companyfolder value empty as following:
Engineering is aware of this issue and is working to provide a fix shortly.
You don't need to create a customer incident for Product Support. Please monitor this KBA by clicking on the start to receive updates.
Workaround for implementation Partners:
- Export the CSB Settings from source instance (including images and fonts);
2. Open the XML file and take note of the companyfolder number;
3. Export the CSB Settings from source instance again (images and fonts not included now);
4. Open the XML file exported in #3 and add the value copied in the companyfolder tag which is empty (e.g. <companyfolder>e413a041</companyfolder>).
5. Save the file.
6. Import the modified CSB Settings file into the target instance.
3008696 - Unable to Save Career Site Builder Configuration After Importing Site Settings - Recruiting Marketing
Failed to Save Global Configuration, companyfolder, CSB, unable to save, Career Site Builder, Import/Export, CSB Settings, Recruiting Marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem