- When posting using i.e F-90 or ABZON, the error Message no. AA614 "Low value asset max.amount exceeded. No posting allowed" is raised.
- "Your posting exceeds the maximum amount for low-value assets in at least one depreciation area."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ABZON, F-90, AB01, LVA, Low Value Asset, Maximum amount exceeded, display, show, violate, OAY2, , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.