- Liquidity item is not assigned for the cash transfer created from the bank transfer payment request.
- Financial Accounting (FSCM).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Make Bank Transfers.
- Create a payment request for cash transfer.
Liquidity item get assign in One Exposure from Operations from the Accounting entries based on further check in App ID FLQINFACC (Define Default Liquidity Items - For G/L Accounts)
- Go to App Define Default Liquidity Items - For G/L Accounts.
- In the Account Assignment search for the bank clearing account.
- Select on the checkbox Further.
- Press on Save
FLQINFACC, define, default, liquidity, items, for, g/l, accounts, one, exposure, liquidity, item, derivation, S4_PC , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-COP , Cash Operations , FIN-FSCM-CLM-COP-BT , Bank Transfer , Problem