From an Opportunity, you want to create a new sales quote. However, when you do so, a blank quote is opened instead of the quick create screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales workcenter, Opportunities view.
- Open opportunity ABC and go to Sales Documents facet.
- Click "New" to create a new quote.
- See that a blank quote is opened, not the quick create screen.
This is the expected system behavior, since the "Create Sales Quotes in detail view" feature is enable.
To deactivate this feature and use the quick create screen, please follow the bellow steps:
- Go to Administrator workcenter, Sales and Campaigns Settings.
- At Sales Quote section, click on link "Sales Quote Configuration".
- Uncheck the button "Create Sales Quotes in detail view"
Sales Quote; Quick Create; Full Create; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2011