Some of the error messages shown on time off screen have double apostrophe used instead of single, e,g: Your requested time off must include at least one workday. Please change the dates you''ve entered accordingly.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central : Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administer time or ESS for and employee
- Apply for leave on a weekend in the future
- The message "Your requested time off must include at least one workday. Please change the dates you''ve entered accordingly." comes up. [The typo appears here with the double apostrophes]
- The issue has been fixed with b2105 release.
- In the mean time, as a work-around the message can be corrected by updating the key in manage languages as mentioned in the KBA: 2576546 - Using the Manage Language Feature to Change Labels in SuccessFactors
TIM-20449, Typo, Apostrophe, Error Message, Time Off, non working day, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , Problem