- ICM trace shows the error message SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: SSL handshake with <server hostname>:<port> failed: SSSLERR_SSL_READ (-58)SAPCRYPTO:SSL_read() failedSapSSLSessionStartNB()==SSSLERR_SSL_READ SSL:SSL_read() failed (536875120/0x20001070) => "received a fatal TLS1.0 protocol version alert message from the peer"
- Some ICM trace shows received a fatal TLS handshake failure alert message from the peer SSL3 client handshake failed. The error message in the ICM trace can vary slightly based on the Common Crypto library version.
- ABAP Web Service
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- Connecting an on-premise SAP system Webservice consumer to SAP cloud provider service.
- On-Premise SAP system is the provider and the SAP cloud system is the consumer.
TLS 1.0 protocol version ,SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework,SMICM, Cloud, handshake, hana.ondemand.com,510007,SSLWebservice, Web Service, Webservices, Web Services, ESI , KBA , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-CFG , WebServices ABAP Configuration , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , LOD-HCI-PI-RT , Integration Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.