- Build ASE instance using a resource file where you specify port number = 4100 with srvbuildres utility
- Error: Port number '4100' is being reserved or currently in use by a running server
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
srvbuild, srvbuildres, igo-incognito, IGo Incognito Data Port, getsrvbyport, getsrvbyport(), create dataserver, port number, port, 4100 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.