Individual customer with multiple e-mail addresses maintained (one marked as main) sends an inbound e-mail from secondary e-mail address and a ticket is created. When selecting Reply button, the secondary e-mail is populated in the TO field as expected. But when selecting New button, the main e-mail address is populated in the TO field.
SAP Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Timeline or Interactions facet.
- Click New.
- Main e-mail address was populated in the TO field instead of the secondary address from which initial inbound e-mail was sent.
Currently, when clicking New button, e-mail address in the TO field is set to the main e-mail address of the individual customer.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder .
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link: https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
KBA: 2727592 - When Creating a New E-Mail in a Ticket Instead of Replying, The Individual Customer Who Opened The Ticket Cannot be Added as a Recipient
SAP Customer Influence: Request ID 230044 (After clicking New button, E-Mail address which the incoming E-Mail came from is set in TO field).
service request, ticket, e-mail, interaction, new, reply, individual customer, to, e-mail address, main, secondary, recipient , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem