- While an agent is performing a blind/cold transfer to another destination, the Interaction Center web client (ICWC) refreshes automatically
- After the ICWC refresh, the system could lose synchronization with the CTI
- The issue happens when using the so called IC Multisession feature
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM, ICI, Forward, Restar, workmode, Computer Telephony, Genesys, Avaya, Synchronization, blind transfer, integration, SAM_SessionQueueReceiver.enqueueMessage, icwc_sam_message_listener , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA , Communication Channels , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.