- When you run any data package in EPM Add-in, you receive error:
Failed to create job BPC_PKGxxxxx
- When you organize any data package, you receive error:
description: You do not have authorization for process chain /CPMB/xxxx
- In SM21, the following error is logged:
"BP_STEPLIST_EDITOR: Invalid step values (step 1) found. Reason:
> You are not authorized to schedule user xxxx
BP_JOB_EDITOR: Job BPC_PKGxxxxx is invalid. Reason:
> Step 1 contains illegal values
JOB_CLOSE : Cannot modify job BPC_PKxxxxx / 07453200 ; reason:
> Definition of job BPC_PKGxxxxx is not complete
- This ssue happens even after you assign SAP_ALL profile to this BPC user.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, BPC_SERVICE , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.