You want to report on the duration of a Ticket but the duration shows a time in the millions.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics.
- Go to Design Data Sources.
- Search for the data source Ticket History (SEODSRQHHB) and open it.
- You filter on a specific ticket such as ABCDEF and add the Duration(S) field to the view.
- You notice that the figure is not what you expect and could be in the millions or billions of seconds.
The ticket in question is still in progress and will show that figure until it is set to closed.
The End Date is shown as 31.12.9999 because the Ticket ID ABCDEF status is 'In Progress'. Once the ticket status is changed from in progress, the End Date details will be updated accordingly. The key figure Duration is the difference between End Date Time and Start Date Time characteristics and it is measured in seconds which is the reason for the high value.
SEODSRQHHB, ticket, duration, key figure, Duration(S), seconds, millions, billions , KBA , key figure, duration key figure , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To