When the "Currently With" User of a pre-approved Job Requisition changes its own name from the operator field to a new user user, the permissions are not reassigned, neither the "Currently With" user is changed.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- User A receives the Job Requisition to approve from the previous step
- User A replaces the user from its own role on the operator field to User B
- User B is now the new user on the operator field
- User B does not receive the permissions from User A role and cannot approve the Job Requisition
- "Currently With" user remains as User A
When an User is the "Currently With" User and the Job Requisition is pending its approval, the User should not replace its own user from the operator field to a new user. This is a not supported action.
Instead of replacing the user manually through the operator field, the Job Requisition must be reassigned via Reassign Job Requisition feature.
Only with this feature, the new user will receives the new permissions properly and then, the new user will be able to approve the Job Requisition.
For more information about the Reassign Job Requisition feature, please refer to the KBA - Reassign Job Requisition - Recruiting Management
user, replaces, changes, name, new, job, requisition, pending, transfer, forward, moves, edit, cannot, receives , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem