- In Journal Editor page, if you copy multi values together from the other document, like text or excel, and then paste them into detailed lines, it doesn't work as expected
- The first column might not be pasted into the cell.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- BPC4HANA, release 200 SP5
- BPC 11.1
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, plugin, BPC4HANA, BW4HANA, Copy , paste, journal editor page, copy excel lines, lines not pasted , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.