- During query execution/navigation the one of the following messages is displayed:
- DBMAN 027: "Data deleted from InfoProvider... Read request cannot be executed"
- DBMAN 028: "Data has been deleted from InfoProvider...reporting continous"
- You want to understand what exactly these warning messages mean and why they appear.
- You need more information to the query property 'Data Integrity Profile'.
- On a BW74 system a query displayes incorrect results when data is deleted in the underlying InfoProvider.
SAP BW/4HANA All versions
SAP NetWeaver All versions
DBMAN027, DBMAN028, query properties, RSRT , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW4-AE-CORE , Core Services , BW4-AE-DBIF , DB Interface Data Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.