Data lock state is changed from Lock to Open without being changed by users.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.21.14
Reproducing the Issue
1. Connect to the tenant
2. Open the model
3. Enter Data lock on a specific filters
4. Update the state to Locked
5. Close and save
6. After one day, check the state of the same data region
-> The state is Open
Below activities lead to removing a lock:
- When one of the members that the lock refers to is removed. Even if the deleted member is recreated the lock is not re-added.
- All locks will be removed when the data locking configuration (i.e. driving dimensions, default hierarchies, or the default lock state) is changed
- In certain conditions when a data locking object or the underlying model with different configurations will be imported via DU or content network import.
Check if there are any activities along the lines above that you can think of which consequently could have provoked such removal of locks.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Data lock, removed, state, data locking, locks , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DLK , Data Locking , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem