- Prerequisite in generating Change Audit Report for Job Profile
- Options in generating changes made in Job Profile
- Steps in generating Change Audit report.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP Internal Systems, sample data, or Demo Systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile - Job Profile Builder
- In generating a Change Audit Report for Job Profile Builder objects, please take note that the MDF Version History is set to Complete History. Reference KBA: 2603939 - MDF version history field in Object definition. To do this for Job Profile Builder, please follow below steps:
- Go to Configure Object Definition
- Select Object Definition in the first dropdown.
- Select Job Profile in the second dropdown.
- Click on Take Action, then Make Correction, set MDF Version History to: Complete History
Please take note of that Job Profile audit would be more about global changes to the section of the profiles and their content. While JobProfileLocalizedData is used for specific data (example: translation changes only). Apply the same for other job profile objects (JobProfileDraft, JobReqJobProfile etc...)
- To generate Job Profile Change Audit Report, please follow below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Change Audit Reports;
- Create Configuration Data Report. Click on MDF Configuration Data;
- Input user in Change by Person or leave it blank if you want to capture all users who made changes in the said Job Profile objects;
- Select Configuration Type: Configuration Type: Object Definition / Object Type: JobProfile, JobProfileDraft, JobProfileLocalizedData, JobReqJobProfile;
- Set Time Range;
- Click on Submit;
- Download report from Access Report once completed.
report, generate, change, audit, report, Job Profile Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-TJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , How To