- Client process unexpected disconnected while executing a SELECT with an IN LIST
- The process became a zombie process.
- sp_who show the status of this connection as "infected".
- Errorlog contains an "Current process infected with 11" error in the module 's_execclearvar'.
- The following stacktrace includes the following functions and a message about the spid becoming a zombie:
Task 108614427 is made zombie because it cannot be cleaned up during its termination. This task may have resources allocated to it.
- Error 206 and 215 also observed in the PSS structure from shared memory dump:
Error 206 : Operand type clash: %s is incompatible with %s
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
s_execclearvar, zombie, SIGSEGV , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.