Convert field value from integer to decimal using Calculated columns
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report in Detailed Reporting - Live data or Advanced reporting.
- Add a field of type Number (Integer) in the report.
- Need to convert the integer value to decimal value.
This requirement can be achieved by using Calculated column.
- Create a calculated column and select the field of type number (whose value you want in decimals) in the value box. (step 1)
- Click on "Edit Format" to format the integer to decimal (Step 2)
- Select the 'Decimal Places' to get the value of the field in the report in decimals (Step 3)
- Save the changes.
Ord, advanced, reporting, detailed, live, data, calculated, column, decimal, place, integer, calculation , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To