My Inbox can add substitute user, if you added unplanned substitute, then the substitute user doesn't get task from it.
Fiori My Inbox
Reproducing the Issue
- In My Inbox navigate to Manage My Substitutes screen.
- Select Unplanned tab.
- Choose Add New Substitute in the footer of the screen.
- In the Add New Substitute dialog, search and select the substitute you want to nominate.
By default, you will not be receiving their tasks. If you want to take over, you will need to activate the substitution for that particular user.
- Navigate to Manage My Substitutes screen.
- Select Substitute For tab.
- Click on the switch button to activate the substitution rule for the selected user.. Once activated, the switch button turns green.
- After you activate/deactivate the user, choose Done.
planned, unplanned, activate, inactivate, forward, auto , KBA , CA-INB , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , How To