The cell space in table is changed automatically when clicking the edit button in the story of SAC
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.21.14 (SAC)
- Live connection of HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create story based on live HANA cloud model.
- Create table with Chinese characters.
- Check option "Responsive / flexible column width" for table and "wrap" setting for cell.
- When opening the story in view mode, the cell space is much larger than edit mode.
Using a "Responsive page" which means that when the size of the page changes (which it does when switching to edit mode) a re-calculation of the column widths is triggered. Due to using "Wrap" and "Responsive/Flexible Column Widths" at the same time can lead to unexpected behaviour.
Switch table to use "Beta table" which can bring improvements regardig the "Responsive/ flexible column width".
Refer to help guide below for details:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, legend, export, import, migrated, migration, missing, cancel, miss, hide, show, option, chart, story, HANA, live, cell, width, space, table, change, changed, automatically, edit, view, read, wrap, , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem