- The Candidate count is visible on the Job Requisition Summary page but when you click on it, they are not appearing on the Candidate Summary page.
- When you click the Candidates Tab, you are receiving an error: Fingerprint id: 0c461107708a9f7b455b3faada6d9040fda25438
- Candidate disappeared in the pipeline but visible in the report.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to Bizx
- Go to Recruiting Tab
- Click the candidate count from the Job requisition Summary page
- Candidates are not visible
Application of the candidates are being sent to the Job requisition with an incorrect status set id or status id.
There is a third party integration which is sending the wrong information of status set id or status id of the application in the system
There are 2 ways how to identify the issue using reporting:
Using Integration Center
- Go to Admin Center >> Integration Center
- Click My Integrations
- Create Simple File Output Integration
- Select the following field names from the Job Application/Requisition Entity
- Application Id
- Job Application Status Item Id
- Candidate Id
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Requisition Id
- Application Template Id
- Application Status Set Id
Filter the Columns based on what information you have from your end
Verify if the Job Application Status Item Id is present on the Application Status Set Id on Admin Center >> Edit Applicant Status Configuration
Using table report in Report Center
- Create table report
- Select Recruiting V2 domain
- Select the following fields
- Job Requisition ID
- Application ID
- Candidate ID
- First name
- Last name
- Application Status
- Application Status Set
- Filter the Report by Job Req ID
- In the Application status set, you will see 2 or multiple values.
The Job Requisition is linked to 1 application template and 1 status set. If you are using API to move the candidates, you normally provide the status item ID. If the status item ID is not within the linked status set, you will get the error for this application when opening.
To correct the issue, check with Implementation Partner to create/update the payload to update the status set id on the system.
candidates, not, appearing, showing, missing, visible, job, requisition, page, summary, report, integration, center, 0c461107708a9f7b455b3faada6d9040fda25438, AppCustomizedStatus.getLocalizedInternalLable, AppCustomizedStatus, getLocalizedInternalLable , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem