- You would like to know if it is possible to remove the SAP B2B Add-on Software Components from your Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system
- In general, undeployment of Software Components is not supported but for the B2B Add-on components this is possible as the Add-on is not part of the NetWeaver stack and can be deployed/undeployed independently.
- Please do note the below disclaimer:
NOTE: Undeployment operations as such are not supported and should be used only in cases where the SAP Basis Admin is well versed with the system landscape and the repercussions of this activity. There is no support for undeployment issues; if unknowingly a component is deployed, the official recommendation is to restore the system to the previous state it was before the deployment was triggered. Hence, you should always take a full offline backup before commencing deployment.
- Also note, there are currently 3 individual Add-on's which can be part of a PI/PO system
- B2B add-on
- Security add-on
- Connectivity add-on
- We assume you are aware of the individual Software Components which make up each of these add-ons and we assume you are aware of a specific requirement to undeploy these and a restore from backup is not possible.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, deinstall, deinstallieren , KBA , BC-XI-CON-B2B , B2B , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.